Monday, August 30, 2010

Got Stains? Use this..

I am in shock. Having two dogs means I clean the floors A LOT!

And, lately I've noticed some spots starting to show on the carpets so I got the cleaner out and sprayed the spots. I went to get a rag to scrub the spots and when I got back to the room I honestly could not find the spots. I had to feel around to find the wet spots! I was so amazed I immediately thought, "I have to blog about this".

So what do I use? It is SpotShot in the blue and orange can. I used to use Resolve foam but I literally did not even put one finger to work scrubbing the carpet with SpotShot. The best part about this product is that it works in seconds. So the next time you need to buy carpet cleaner you know what to get.

1 comment:

  1. I use SpotShot too and love it!
    -your TN cousin Steph ;)

    ReplyDelete